These are all the pics that I managed to snap as I was the one climbing most of the time or on ledges without a view. The picks are from a trip to An Buachaille Etive Mor (The great herdsman of etive) where I lead Hiccup. It was a super fun and exposed route. Nothing like climbing with a few hundred metres of air under your feet. After we topped out we headed down curved ridge to the bottom of Rannoch Wall where the intention was for Bekx and me to alternate leads on Agag's Groove. Things didnt quite go to plan when Bekx went a bit off route, got stuck and had to be rescued by me. Yup, I'm a bit of a hero. After that we wandered back to the car and went for some much deserved fish and chips. We're heading back there eventually to go up the right way.

No comments:
Post a Comment